Author Topic: Introduction Topic!  (Read 30814 times)

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • Nintendo Network ID: Link-NM
  • Awards Won first place in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U February 2015 Tourney. Won first place in the MK8 weekly tourney. Members that played a lot of Mario Kart DS online. (>100 WiFi wins)
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
  • 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2973-5077
Re: Introduction Topic!
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2015, 09:26:56 PM »
Welcome to the N Masters community, @Kevin Edmonds . :D Hope you enjoy it around here and happy posting. :)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Proteun

• Koopa
  • Shulk memes. Shulk memes everywhere.
    • Nintendo Network ID: Proteun
    • View Profile
  • 3DS Friend Code: 4141-3868-0421
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2015, 02:30:00 AM »
Hey there! Name's Teun, and I'm here for battles, battles and more battles. I play Pokémon and SSB, don't have a Wii U though so 3DS is all that's gonna work.
Level this thing up!

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • Nintendo Network ID: Link-NM
  • Awards Won first place in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U February 2015 Tourney. Won first place in the MK8 weekly tourney. Members that played a lot of Mario Kart DS online. (>100 WiFi wins)
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
  • 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2973-5077
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2015, 10:45:29 PM »
Welcome, @TeunCornflakes . :D Well, you'll get at least one tournament per month here, so hope you are ready for lots of battles. :P Feel free to explore around and happy posting. :)
(click to show/hide)

Offline PrinceAshura

« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2016, 02:34:09 AM »
Hail to the Prince of glitches! - nah kidding, name's PrinceAshura and this is my Nintendo ID too by the way so anyway I'm a crazed Splatoon player, Smash master, and a retro/modern gamer, I've signed up just for to have Team Marie styled card as that was my only Splatfest I ever had....I missed one but I didn't care, as long I took this final one I'm good!

Click here for our Discord chat