Author Topic: Fan Made Zelda Game.  (Read 1914 times)

Offline cobman456

• Koopa
  • The Egotistical Wild Card of Smash
    • Nintendo Network ID: cobman456
  • Awards Won first place in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U January 2015 Tourney.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • 3DS Friend Code: 4570-8414-7027
Fan Made Zelda Game.
« on: January 12, 2015, 05:22:59 PM »
Scenario: Nintendo ask all its loyal fans to send out new ideas for a future zelda game. You happen  here about this and think man what a great way to get noticed! Nintendo also states the winner will help develop the game! If this were real, what zelda game would you make? I would make a game about ganondorf gains the power to go back in time and destroy all the links from different time lines. Link happens to rush into the same portal as ganondorf. As Link follows ganondorf protecting Links, you must relive the greatest ganon fights of all time while fighting 2 ganons with 2 links. He will either be human or pig form depending n where you go. You will also change to that style of the era. In the final boss fights it is all the links versus all the ganondorfs. This is mine what is yours?
Amazing gamer and smash addict. A great tip helper for Nintendo games

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • Nintendo Network ID: Link-NM
  • Awards Won first place in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U February 2015 Tourney. Won first place in the MK8 weekly tourney. Members that played a lot of Mario Kart DS online. (>100 WiFi wins)
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
  • 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2973-5077
Re: Fan Made Zelda Game.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 08:19:31 PM »
That's an interesting idea. I think it would work better as a spinoff than a main Zelda game, like Hyrule Warriors.

And I guess I don't have an exact idea currently of what I would want for a Zelda game right now, XD . Maybe it could be a direct sequel to TP, like MM was to OoT or a prequel or sequel to Skyward Sword, maybe. Or just a totally new idea like yours, but I don't have ideas for a plot atm. :P Just focused atm on finding more info about the new Zelda for Wii U. XD
(click to show/hide)

Offline cobman456

• Koopa
  • The Egotistical Wild Card of Smash
    • Nintendo Network ID: cobman456
  • Awards Won first place in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U January 2015 Tourney.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • 3DS Friend Code: 4570-8414-7027
Re: Fan Made Zelda Game.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 09:23:36 PM »
Sequel to twilight princess would be amazing!
Amazing gamer and smash addict. A great tip helper for Nintendo games

Click here for our Discord chat