Author Topic: Datam Polystar's site goes offline  (Read 2016 times)

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • Nintendo Network ID: Link-NM
  • Awards Won first place in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U February 2015 Tourney. Won first place in the MK8 weekly tourney. Members that played a lot of Mario Kart DS online. (>100 WiFi wins)
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
  • 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2973-5077
Datam Polystar's site goes offline
« on: April 08, 2016, 02:41:56 AM »
Even though the company behind Makeruna! Makendou hadn't updated their site in a while, it was still up. That is, until this year, it seems. The website, which used to be accessed through http://www.datam.co.jp/ , has now gone offline and the server doesn't seem to respond. This, together with the fact that they hadn't made any update, seems to confirm that the company may have silently gone defunct some years ago, even though sites like Wikipedia say it's still active.
(click to show/hide)

Offline McKnight

Re: Datam Polystar's site goes offline
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 05:24:58 PM »
There used to be an official site for Makeruna! Makendou?  darn!  Wish I had known about it.  I remember there used to be one for Getter Love!!, but that one went down early in 2012.

Offline McKnight

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 05:29:29 PM »
So what was on it anyway?  Nothing I haven't seen before, I hope?  (For the record, I have seen a poster of the entire Tsurugino family together, minus Takemitsu.)

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • Nintendo Network ID: Link-NM
  • Awards Won first place in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U February 2015 Tourney. Won first place in the MK8 weekly tourney. Members that played a lot of Mario Kart DS online. (>100 WiFi wins)
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
  • 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2973-5077
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 11:58:27 PM »
Sorry for the delay in response. No, there wasn't a Makeruna! Makendou site. DATAM Polystar's site only mentioned Makeruna! Makendou as a previous release in the list of their games but nothing else. There was no link and there wasn't any image even.
(click to show/hide)

Click here for our Discord chat