Author Topic: Makeruna! Makendou 2 now available in America!  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • Nintendo Network ID: Link-NM
  • Awards Won first place in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U February 2015 Tourney. Won first place in the MK8 weekly tourney. Members that played a lot of Mario Kart DS online. (>100 WiFi wins)
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
  • 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2973-5077
Makeruna! Makendou 2 now available in America!
« on: January 08, 2013, 08:09:58 PM »
I know this happened a while ago, but wasnt able to post it before I went on vacations. Anyway, it's incerdible, but true, Makeruna! Makendou 2 is now available as a PSClassic on the PSN Store!

Using "Makendo" instead "Makendou" is understandable from the localization part(that "u" in Japanese is just meant to emphasize the "o" sound) but "Hikaru"? Well.. that's a weird way of saying Hikari, =P . Don't understand why Sony would mistranslate her name like that. Anyway, I've tested it and the game is fully playable on the PS3 and the PSP. Don't have a PSVita to test with, so can't say about that. It probably is playable too, though. Hope someone can confirm that for me just to be sure.

Also, the game includes the full original manual in digital form and on the PSP you can also take screenshots of the game at any point.

As the image states, the game costs $5.99 USD. Afaik, it can only be purchased through the PS3, by some strange reason.

You can buy a PSN card here either for $20 USD or for $50 USD.

Unrelated but also important to say, expect new content to be uploaded soon to the site. Next section up will probably be the Music one, but Ill try getting more content up on all of them soon, including opening up the section of Makenro Challenge with more details about the game.
(click to show/hide)

Click here for our Discord chat