Author Topic: Portal  (Read 3710 times)

Offline Klown

Portal
« on: February 15, 2008, 01:19:57 PM »
I am finally able to play this game (i couldn't because i had a terrible video card before) and it is totally epic! Who else has played the 3D version? I really suggest getting this game.

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

Re: Portal
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 01:36:03 PM »
Well, I dont think i'll be getting it......soon because well i dont have any credit card to buy it online... and my parents would totally disagree on buyings stuff on internet.

Offline Klown

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 02:22:30 PM »
you can buy it from the store... the entire orange box... but if you have some of the games in it already i wouldn't do it... i think you can gift them to people though....

Offline Knightlain

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 05:56:22 PM »
I think I have heard about it, looks cool, however, you forgot to mention what the game is about, I had to look at wikipedia to know.

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 06:07:06 PM »
lol, then theres no need fot that...besides is similar of the one in the arcade

Offline Klown

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 03:04:57 AM »
Quote from: Knightlain
I think I have heard about it, looks cool, however, you forgot to mention what the game is about, I had to look at wikipedia to know.

oh sorry ^^' i guess i did but relatively any information i could give would just be spoilers... and i didn't want to ruin it...

Offline Twilight Infinity

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 04:20:00 AM »
Sorry for bumping but: LOVE THIS GAME. Had to say that. Love it. Got into HL2 mainly for Portal. THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE IT! I LIKE CAPS LOCK!
Hibernating until SSBB comes out

Offline TeamCorrin4ever

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2016, 03:43:51 PM »
i played with my friend for his youtube channel it was so much fun!

Click here for our Discord chat