Author Topic: FG: Megaman 21XX  (Read 11376 times)

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • Nintendo Network ID: Link-NM
  • Awards Won first place in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U February 2015 Tourney. Won first place in the MK8 weekly tourney. Members that played a lot of Mario Kart DS online. (>100 WiFi wins)
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
  • 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2973-5077
FG: Megaman 21XX
« on: March 15, 2006, 08:50:12 PM »
Megaman 21XX is a Fan Game, as the topic's title says. Why am I posting about this Fan Game, simply because it's one of the best(if not the best) Megaman X Fan Games to exist. Also since there is no official and/or complete walkthrough, I'll try to make one in this post.

Download Megaman 21XX

Megaman 21XX is a Fan Game on PC which is now no longer updated. The last version released was "BIG 4.1". It is designed for Windows only. The game gives you the option to play up to four players simultaneosly. It also includes a level editor, so that you can create and share levels. When you first start the game, you'll have the option to choose between X or Zero's team. In each team, you can unlock even more characters.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 01:09:59 PM by Link »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Rotsen

Re: FG: Megaman 21XX
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 09:49:40 PM »
It's good the selection of characters, not just stick with the normal guys: Zero and X. The cooperative gameplay gives magaman a new world! Two thumbs up for this game!
lol, like anybody is gonna pick Pikmin & Olimar.

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 09:21:30 AM »
well i also think this is a grat game, but there may be better, or not who knows, anyway i think i may leanr to "love" it :)

Offline Rotsen

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 12:05:38 AM »
Have you even I dunno....seen the game?! The only persons I've seen reviewing it and playing it were Mphistopheles, Link and me.
lol, like anybody is gonna pick Pikmin & Olimar.

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 02:49:19 PM »
i havent played yet but i have also seen you, link and Mephistopheles playing it and thats all the info i got to make my reply

Offline Mephistopheles

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2006, 10:59:00 PM »
Quote from: Lord*Yakov
...and thats all the info i got to make my reply

LOL

Definitely a weird game, I mean, Megaman.... in team, it is cool though, but if one dies, all are returned to the start or "checkpoint" spot.
I don't need luck, I have skill.

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 10:23:03 PM »
well thats not good, it seems like those old game that didnt have checkpoint, and if you died, you were screwed, jajaja

Offline Knightlain

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 05:14:42 PM »
However, is cool, because it is a Megaman's alternative adventure. Is like those well made fan games that have your favorite character as a protagonist, even if it is not made by the original creators.

Redslasher

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 08:15:56 PM »
This game offers well difficult level (as other Mega Man games) and its also good to see, according to Tsukasa your favorite characters on a videogame  :D

Well, talking about Mega Man games, I'll buy one game of him (for Nintendo Gamecube).

P.S. Link recommended me Mega Man X Colletion and/or Mega Man Anniversary collection.
P.S. (2) A little offtopic comment  ;D

Offline Gamemaniac

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 02:09:46 AM »
I have seen and played it ... not that big of a deal ... but since I'm not a big fan of megaman....

Anyway ... for being a FG it is quite good ... Still the controls need some improvement XP
Even when the light comes there will be shadows to live in...
You'll never get rid of me...
Your fear is my energy and your blood is mine to take.

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2006, 07:14:40 PM »
i have played, almos all X games, Thanks to Link, and ther are quite good, i strongly recomend you all these.

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
  • Awards Won first place in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U February 2015 Tourney. Won first place in the MK8 weekly tourney. Members that played a lot of Mario Kart DS online. (>100 WiFi wins)
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2006, 07:26:18 PM »
i have played, almos all X games, Thanks to Link, and ther are quite good, i strongly recomend you all these.

Well.. from what I know... you've played 4 games.

Go out to the store now and get your Megaman X Collection (Only in GCN and PS2). Get the full expierence of every X Games, from the first one to the sixth, they're all in this great game + one extra from the Classic series.
(click to show/hide)

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2006, 11:55:05 PM »
Well you're wrong i have played
x, x2, x3, x4, x6, x7, x8

and as i realize i have not played x5 im about to download it.:)
you give me some games but i did downloaded some others not only from the x saga but the Rockman and Rockman.Exe games.

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2006, 01:37:29 PM »
Well you're wrong i have played
x, x2, x3, x4, x6, x7, x8

and as i realize i have not played x5 im about to download it.:)
you give me some games but i did downloaded some others not only from the x saga but the Rockman and Rockman.Exe games.

Ohh... right... you're telling me you actually went and bought X7?

List of games you have actually played and in what console:

Megaman X1 (SNES - Emulation)
Megaman X2 (SNES - Emulation)
Megaman X3 (SNES - Emulation)
Megaman X8 (PC)

And if you really have all of those, may I please see pictures of them?

Anyway... if you REALLY have all of those, you're still missing Xtreme, Xtreme 2, and X Command Mission. And still... go get X Collection! You'll get the true experience of what the SNES games should have been (no slow downs), the extremely rare PS version of X3(only released in Japan and limited release in Europe), true experience of what the PS games should have been (no slow downs, no loadings), great artwork, and finally, Rockman Battle & Chase, a game that was never released in America before.
(click to show/hide)

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2006, 09:04:53 PM »
I dont have any one, all of them were played on emulator

Click here for our Discord chat