Author Topic: Portal 2  (Read 2080 times)

Offline wildgoosespeeder

• Poe
  • Tiers are for queers!
    • Nintendo Network ID: wildgoosespeeder
    • View Profile
    • RollerCoaster Tycoon Addict
  • 3DS Friend Code: 3136-7914-5601
Portal 2
« on: December 07, 2014, 12:39:36 AM »
Love this game. It is such an interesting idea. Made 30+ maps for the Workshop. Have around 200 favorite maps to play on the Workshop.

My Steam:
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/wildgoosespeeder

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • Nintendo Network ID: Link-NM
  • Awards Won first place in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U February 2015 Tourney. Won first place in the MK8 weekly tourney. Members that played a lot of Mario Kart DS online. (>100 WiFi wins)
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
  • 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2973-5077
Re: Portal 2
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 01:37:46 AM »
Yup, Portal 2 is such an awesome game. I have both the PC and PS3 versions, but I haven't really been able to play it on PC since my computer can't handle it. :( What kind of maps have you made, @wildgoosespeeder ?
(click to show/hide)

Offline wildgoosespeeder

• Poe
  • Tiers are for queers!
    • Nintendo Network ID: wildgoosespeeder
    • View Profile
    • RollerCoaster Tycoon Addict
  • 3DS Friend Code: 3136-7914-5601
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 02:29:15 AM »
Yup, Portal 2 is such an awesome game. I have both the PC and PS3 versions, but I haven't really been able to play it on PC since my computer can't handle it. :( What kind of maps have you made, @wildgoosespeeder ?

PC can't handle it? What is it (desktop or laptop) and what are the specs? If desktop, you could upgrade it with relative ease for not that much!

As for maps, just puzzles for single player and coop; remakes of existing maps my other makers or my own creations. No story-driven maps.

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • Nintendo Network ID: Link-NM
  • Awards Won first place in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U February 2015 Tourney. Won first place in the MK8 weekly tourney. Members that played a lot of Mario Kart DS online. (>100 WiFi wins)
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
  • 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2973-5077
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 07:33:44 PM »
PC can't handle it? What is it (desktop or laptop) and what are the specs? If desktop, you could upgrade it with relative ease for not that much!

As for maps, just puzzles for single player and coop; remakes of existing maps my other makers or my own creations. No story-driven maps.

XD... I have both... both quite old now. XD You can check the full config here. Both are already upgraded, btw. The laptop was from the age of Windows XP and the desktop was of the start of Windows Vista and it was designed for Vista Basic. :P And I honestly would really prefer getting complete new hardware and to upgrade that when needed.

And that's interesting about the maps. I would really want to try them out. I used to create Half-Life maps before, actually. Didn't make many, but it was fun.
(click to show/hide)

Click here for our Discord chat