Author Topic: CCS: YoUr FaVoRiTe!!  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Sakura

CCS: YoUr FaVoRiTe!!
« on: May 22, 2006, 05:57:24 PM »

Which character is you favorite and why?...... Mine is Kero cuz is so funny!!.. always eating, playing, etc. very funny but also a very good friend to sakura and powerful as well.. well that's my favorite which one is yours? :D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 09:17:02 PM by Link-NM »

Offline G

Re: YoUr FaVoRiTe!!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 08:10:16 PM »
   My favorite character is either Shaolan or Sakura, any of those two.

It could be Shaolan because  he is very reserved, mean, in some ways brave and strong, also proud and mostly misterious---but he is, as well, weak, sensible, and trustable---perhaps not the introvert kind of person that let's you know he can be friendly, but that is not likely to betray you...

OR it vould be Sakura because she is very energic, wise, friendly, couragous, nice, determined, funny, delicate, passioned [or romantic], and a sort of leading friend to Tomoyo and probably of Shaolan, but not that much, though...

PS: I would say I like both, because they seem to worry for each other, to be what each "friend" needs:
Learn and follow, wait and lead;
tasted water, heard the wind.

Offline Mephistopheles

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 08:41:53 PM »
Hmmm, my favorite character is Touya, because he's so mean and cool, and knows more than what people thinks he knows, Sakura takes forever to notice he knows about the cards.
I don't need luck, I have skill.

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 11:55:44 PM »
My favorite is SAKURA, why, beacuseeeee...

verde pistache

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 12:59:50 PM »
Mine is the teacher Kaho Mizuki, she is a pretty nice person and I like the trama about that eventhough sakura knows that she is mysteriously related to the claw cards, she preffer to focus in the kindness and beauty of this teacher, while Lee acts like unconcerned because of the spy attitude of this mysterious teacher  :)

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2006, 02:29:35 AM »
Quite interesting Verde Pistache, i also, thaught in she when i was about posting, but dunno why, decided to change it to Sakura.

Click here for our Discord chat