Author Topic: I strongly Recomend!  (Read 3413 times)

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

I strongly Recomend!
« on: March 19, 2007, 01:04:57 AM »
A lot time hass pased since my last new topic, and today i decided to make a new one.
Well, i have seen many different animes these last weeks and i just want you to take them in count when choosing a good anime.

Bleach (if you like swords and fantasy, this one´s for you, Ichigo a 15 year dude, hunting wild Spirit monsters)(incomplete)
Kannazuki no Miko (another fantasy story convining Mecha and Sorcerers)
Yami to Bushi to Hon no Tabbibito (Weird story, a couple of girls in search of the loved one, involves fantasy, world traveling and fights)
Ichigo 100% (1 guy, 4 girls, basically, the guy cant decide which one)
Chobits (SciFi and Love story) (favorited)
Shuffle (involves, demons, gods and humans, 1 guy, 5 girls same as "Ichigo 100%")
Ah! Megami Sama (Also a love story, but this time involves more action and fantastic fights between goddess and demoness)

Well, i still have some more but i think you´ll be bussy some time with these.

Offline Mephistopheles

Re: I strongly Recomend!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 02:53:37 PM »
That's it?

I'm kind of bored so I could help you into making the list bigger (and better)... if you wish me to.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 02:57:14 PM by Mephistopheles »
I don't need luck, I have skill.

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 11:35:38 AM »
Hey, come on, im seeing the same anime as you, you can't blame me for that.
besides, they were just recomendations, if you want a bigger list, I think you are the better for doing so.

But, i'd like to add
NightWalker. Vampires, demons, etc.

Offline Knightlain

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 10:36:18 AM »
Another recommendation:

Magister Negi Magi, it is about a 10 year old mage that teaches at school to high school girls(i want to be that mage  :P, so i will cosplay him)
Lucky Star: Kawainess,Kawainess and Kawainess, it consists of a little girl group that likes videogames and anime, the anime is really funny, so i recommend it to you.
.hack//roots: Another good anime series, it is about Haseo and what he does in "The world", that is the name of the game he plays.

Offline Mephistopheles

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 11:23:27 AM »
Hey, come on, im seeing the same anime as you, you can't blame me for that.

I'm pretty sure I can recommend you at least a few you haven't seen:

Berserk is the most awesome epic medieval wars anime I've seen, so much recommended.

Well, you could like DearS, since it's actually very similar to Chobits, just with more fan service.

Magical Girl Lyrical nanoha is great, the technological magic systems are really cool, the serie starts a little bit slow though, the beginning is so predictable, but it actually improves a lot, the only thing I hate is to wait for the new episodes each week.

Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru is a very fun comedy about a guy who goes to an all-girls school, it's very fun.

Shingetsutan Tsukihime, a serie about vampires and supernatural stuff, you know you want to watch it.

Those Who Hunt Elves is the best fantasy comedy I've seen, has action and a lot of stupid fun stuff.

besides, they were just recomendations, if you want a bigger list, I think you are the better for doing so.

Come to think of it, nah, I do have a bigger list, but they're not all so good, and how boring to write about those I know you saw.

Magister Negi Magi, it is about a 10 year old mage that teaches at school to high school girls(i want to be that mage :P, so i will cosplay him)
Lucky Star: Kawainess,Kawainess and Kawainess, it consists of a little girl group that likes videogames and anime, the anime is really funny, so i recommend it to you.
.hack//roots: Another good anime series, it is about Haseo and what he does in "The world", that is the name of the game he plays.

Hmmmmm, I was going to watch Lucky Star a pair of weeks ago, but is a currently airing serie, I hate that since I'm already watching two and it's annoying to wait for the new chapters... well, I'll b nice and recommend some stuff for you too, as far as I know you like ecchi...

Try Ikki Tousen, in basic terms it's about fights and fate, and girls always get their clothes ripped off while fighting, so I'm sure you'll like it.

You might also like Green Green, it's a very fun comedy about a group of girls from an all-girls school going for a month to an all-guys school since both schools are planning to become mixed in the future, ecchi abounds. However, I'll make a warning, episode 13 called Erolutions is an extra episode with no real value to the 12 episode story and pretty much filled with hentai, so, if you ever watch the serie, the 12 episodes are clean of it, but episode 13 is just nasty.

Offline Twilight Infinity

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 03:05:38 AM »
Why Is Deathnote not on here?

Deathnote if you like homocidal, genoicidal, suicidal maniacs, mafia, killing people with books, Shinigami, people with AWSOME SUGA CUB STACKING SKILLZ and more.
Hibernating until SSBB comes out

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 09:22:42 PM »
Because by the time I posted this there was no DeathNote on my  Watched Anime List.
And yes this is another anime i strongly recomend. it doesn't have many special effects but its really interesting to se how to great minds collide.

Offline Mephistopheles

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 11:39:26 PM »
Yeah, by the time I posted I didn't know of Death Note yet, though it was probably airing by that time. Sure Death Note owns, we all agree on that.

Right now I'd recommend a few more:

D. Gray Man is very cruel, the evil dude uses the sorrow of people who lost loved ones to make an army of monsters with trapped souls and kill even more, works so great, I like that about it, though it does has some fillers.

I wonder why I didn't mention Fate Stay Night before, maybe I hadn't seen it by then, 7 mages fight the war for the holy grail, it's neat.

Claymore is great, lots of killing.

For some odd reason many people say Code Geass is like Death Note with mechas, mainly because the main character is also smart, sadistic and evil, Code Geass is so awesome, very recommended.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 11:54:25 PM by Mephistopheles »

Offline ʎ Joey ⇎

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 01:41:36 PM »
One anime i recommend is a movie actually.
Clannad Movie- It's about a man, who has have a bad childhood, and after his mother died, he and his father grew apart. He then meets a girl who is happy, and he really doesn't want anything to do with her. Later on, he then finds out that they have more in common then he originally thought.

There is an anime for this, but I haven't watched it yet.

Offline Mephistopheles

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 05:27:02 PM »
The anime is better than the movie IMO, a lot funnier. The movie is so-so.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 05:28:51 PM by Mephistopheles »

Click here for our Discord chat