Author Topic: Which consoles you had?  (Read 7094 times)

Redslasher

Re: Which consoles you had?
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2006, 10:31:09 PM »
I'm agaist Lord*Yakov comment, because there's no matter which consoles and accesories do you own, the most important thing is to use the ones you have efficiently, so is important to consider that all people haven't the same opportunities to play or own some other accessories.

The game console I liked more is the N64, because it has incredible games like Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros. which I have enjoyed most, comparing them with other games from other Nintendo game consoles.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 12:30:36 AM by Redslasher »

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2006, 02:30:25 PM »
well first of all im not just Yakov, whithin time i have learned to call my mates as they are named plz call me Lord*Yakov
any way i dont know but have you noticed that theres also Smash Bros Melee for Game Cube? and some mario;s Games
so with time consoles increase in eficciency if that was your confusion all about, next with the comming of the Nintendo Revolution New games will come, much better than the old ones

Redslasher

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2006, 12:35:07 AM »
Well, sorry I won't try to comite those types of errors, but If you notice I already corrected it.

Well in that part you're right, games' versions evolved together with new consoles, so I hope the Revolution offers us incredibly games including also the Mario Bros. ones  ;D

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2006, 08:33:35 PM »
no problem Redslasher, just be aware of not doing it again
and im sure of it, all of us will have a new experience playing with the nintendo Revolution

Click here for our Discord chat