Which redeads are scarier?

Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask
7 (41.2%)
Wind Waker
3 (17.6%)
Twilight Princess
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Redeads!  (Read 33076 times)

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

Re: Redeads!
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2006, 12:16:55 AM »
The only thing i know is that the WW graphics suck.
Of course i have played TLoZ WW if not, how do i dare to criticize it.
The fact is that i do not have Nintendo Game Cube, but some cousins, does

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • Nintendo Network ID: Link-NM
  • Awards Won first place in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U February 2015 Tourney. Won first place in the MK8 weekly tourney. Members that played a lot of Mario Kart DS online. (>100 WiFi wins)
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
  • 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2973-5077
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2006, 04:41:41 PM »
The only thing i know is that the WW graphics suck.

LOL

Man... you seriously must be joking 'cause if you aren't then you're almost saying the same as if Resident Evil 4 graphics are very bad compared to RE graphics on PS.

P.S.: If you are talking seriously, you really need new.... (wait for it).... not glasses but..... (almost)... EYES!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 04:46:01 PM by Link »
(click to show/hide)

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2006, 05:41:53 PM »
Link:This is just one warning. You seriously didn't had to answer like that.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 06:11:47 PM by Link »

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
  • Awards Won first place in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U February 2015 Tourney. Won first place in the MK8 weekly tourney. Members that played a lot of Mario Kart DS online. (>100 WiFi wins)
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2006, 06:02:06 PM »
Ok... lets see.... first of all.... WW runs at 30 frames per second always. OoT runs at what appears to be 15 frames per second. Hmm... big difference in there. MM also runs at 15 frames per second.

Seriously, by that you're also saying that Link in OoT and MM, has better graphics than Link in SSBM
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 06:10:06 PM by Link »
(click to show/hide)

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2006, 06:13:56 PM »
Nope, I am only talking about the WW not the SSBM.  I also dislike the design if the characters

verde pistache

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2006, 06:14:20 PM »
I also think that the overall graphics not only of redeads are better for ocarina of time and majoras mask than the Wind Waker,  I think is rather obvious...

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2006, 06:15:28 PM »
PAWNED... LINK

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2006, 06:23:45 PM »
HAHAHA.... you think you've beaten me.... you said the correct word Yakov.

You have PWNed yourself.

The design, or style is different. Graphics is a term you probably don't understand.

You CAN compare graphics between SSBM and OoT. You can talk about graphics and compare them with every game. SSBM graphics are inferior to the ones from WW.

And yeah... verde is also wrong, because of the use of the same word.

I pwned?... lol, never by you:

"players with keen eyes and an appreciation for the art of making games will know that Nintendo has not only created a hugely stylistic world down to every last detail, but also pushed the power of GameCube to do so.

The environments, from the open sea to the dozens of islands that Link explores, are so gigantic in size that it's an achievement in of itself. But the level of clarity that blankets each locale is just amazing. The draw distance is unchallenged by any other game and as such it's possible to look literally miles into the distance with Link's telescope. Ocean waves animate onto sand, birds flock around in the distance, the leaves of palm trees blow around, particles float lazily, and all sorts of characters run about while doing their own scripted thing, all with fluid, cartoon-like motions. But that's hardly all. The models are all detailed and well textured, fitted with self-shadowing and facial animation, too. There are effects like heat-shimmering and huge particle explosions, real-time lighting, depth of field blur, reflections, transparencies, refraction and more. Everything runs fairly constant at 30 frames and the title also supports progressive scan mode. The game is just gorgeous."

And you Yakov, have just been OWNed by the pro Matt Casamassina, me, and... let's say Reggie, president of NOA is in too.. he just took your name, k?

PS: Oh... and it's double PWNage because you can't spell "PWNed" correctly.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 07:29:24 PM by Link »
(click to show/hide)

verde pistache

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2006, 07:39:38 PM »

You can't say im wrong and I can't say you are wrong, you were asking about our opinions of what which game we think has better graphics, opinions can't be wrong, they are just different points of view. ;)

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2006, 07:59:36 PM »
You can't say im wrong and I can't say you are wrong, you were asking about our opinions of what which game we think has better graphics, opinions can't be wrong, they are just different points of view. ;)

Seems you didn't understand.. what you said is wrong, because you aren't judging graphics. You didn't stated: "I don't like the cell-shaded style." Which is you should've said and is in fact an opinion.

And point #2: The thread isn't about what you stated,(and that does make you wrong, doesn't it?) it is about which Redeads are scarier.
(click to show/hide)

verde pistache

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2006, 08:46:04 PM »
HAHAHA.... you think you've beaten me.... you said the correct word Yakov.

You have PWNed yourself.

The design, or style is different. Graphics is a term you probably don't understand.

You CAN compare graphics between SSBM and OoT. You can talk about graphics and compare them with every game. SSBM graphics are inferior to the ones from WW.

I pwned?... lol, never by you:

"players with keen eyes and an appreciation for the art of making games will know that Nintendo has not only created a hugely stylistic world down to every last detail, but also pushed the power of GameCube to do so.

The environments, from the open sea to the dozens of islands that Link explores, are so gigantic in size that it's an achievement in of itself. But the level of clarity that blankets each locale is just amazing. The draw distance is unchallenged by any other game and as such it's possible to look literally miles into the distance with Link's telescope. Ocean waves animate onto sand, birds flock around in the distance, the leaves of palm trees blow around, particles float lazily, and all sorts of characters run about while doing their own scripted thing, all with fluid, cartoon-like motions. But that's hardly all. The models are all detailed and well textured, fitted with self-shadowing and facial animation, too. There are effects like heat-shimmering and huge particle explosions, real-time lighting, depth of field blur, reflections, transparencies, refraction and more. Everything runs fairly constant at 30 frames and the title also supports progressive scan mode. The game is just gorgeous."

And you Yakov, have just been OWNed by the pro Matt Casamassina, me, and... let's say Reggie, president of NOA is in too.. he just took your name, k?

PS: Oh... and it's double PWNage because you can't spell "PWNed" correctly.

Well, you stated aaaaaaaa LOOOOOOOOTTTT of general graphics without stating anything about the scariness of redeads. If you are going to say that my thread is incorrect please, be an example as the administrator and talk about the topic.

But well, I already submitted my vote and I voted for the the redeads of Majoras mask and Ocarina of Time. :)

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2006, 08:54:18 PM »
OOOHHH.... so what an Administrator should do is just ignore and/or simply delete Yakov's posts because they are really off-topic.... ooooor... be nice give him a chance and explain him why WW graphics are better and what in fact are graphics.

VP, look carefully... I didn't started the whole graphics thing and/or try continue it. It was always Yakov who tried to reply back at me(although with bad arguments).
(click to show/hide)

verde pistache

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2006, 10:41:22 PM »
OOOHHH.... so what an Administrator should do is just ignore and/or simply delete Yakov's posts because they are really off-topic.... ooooor... be nice give him a chance and explain him why WW graphics are better and what in fact are graphics.

hahahahaha MMM nop, you usually say: "back to the topic" or "I will split it".

... I didn't started the whole graphics thing and/or try continue it.

LOL

Man... you seriously must be joking 'cause if you aren't then you're almost saying the same as if Resident Evil 4 graphics are very bad compared to RE graphics on PS.

P.S.: If you are talking seriously, you really need new.... (wait for it).... not glasses but..... (almost)... EYES!

yes.... you tried to continued it....

Ok, my justification.  I think that Majoras Mask and Legend of Zelda are scarier because of the masks they wore and that creepy sound they make that sometimes may caught you of surprise :S:S:S:S

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2006, 10:55:51 PM »
yes.... you tried to continued it....

I'm not trying to continue about it there, I just pointed to him what graphics are... but he then tried to continue with his bad arguments.

hahahahaha MMM nop, you usually say: "back to the topic" or "I will split it".

Now lets get back to topic!

(Happy now? I mean, I shouldn't be saying that because you should follow the rules of the forum)

Ok, my justification.  I think that Majoras Mask and Legend of Zelda are scarier because of the masks they wore and that creepy sound they make that sometimes may caught you of surprise :S:S:S:S

With LoZ you mean OoT, I guess. Hmm.... a mask??? They don't have any mask neither in OoT, MM, or WW.

(Am I abreviating to much? lol)
(click to show/hide)

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2006, 02:18:16 AM »
Whoaa, you have taken this too far... and i like it "oho aha" ok i do unterstand the therm graphic, and i'm not mixing it with design, as you are saying.
And as Verde Pistache..... not VP eh Link said this are just personal oppinions from each different individuals
I know that the graphics they used to make TLoZ WW are the same, or very similar to other Nintendo Game Cube games, i just do not agree with the results of those kind of graphics and the used with that style of design, i just think they are non good looking, i am not saying anything about the SSBM graphics, or any other game, UNDERSTAND cool.

PS: I love when all this becomes into a great discussion, don't you? this is what gves real life to this forum

Click here for our Discord chat