Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 5510 times)

Offline PWN|Yoshi

Left 4 Dead
« on: February 16, 2009, 12:44:12 PM »
Well, I want to talk to you about Left 4 Dead. It is about People killing Thousands, maybe Millions of The Infected, or Zombies. These people kill those zombies:
This is Bill:

This is Zoey:

This is Francis:

This is Louis:

And, along with that, there is Weapons, like the Double Barrel Shotgun, the Double Pistols (you can pick up 2!) and the Hunting Rifle, like the one on Hunting Unlimited 2009. And, what is a zombie game without zombies itself?
This is a Boomer:

This is a Witch:

This is a Hunter:

This is a Smoker:

And, the toughest zombie of them all, Tank:

And, I have some pics of regular zombies:

And, please visit this website to find out more:
http://www.l4d.com/
Or, come to the forums:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130

Glad I could help!

Ta ta!
PWN|Yoshi
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 01:28:25 PM by PWN|Yoshi »
You know, I came from heck, too.

Offline Knightlain

Re: Left 4 Dead
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 08:23:28 AM »
Lol, NM has told me about this game.

Quote from: PWN|Yoshi
This is Zoey:

And this?:

I was looking in the page and it is from EA, I almost think it is from valve XD, and yes, Zoey 101 sucks, but it was worth the joke.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 01:17:04 PM by Knightlain »

Offline PWN|Yoshi

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 01:44:10 PM »
lol. Yes, it is from Valve Game Productions... If you have Steam/Steam Cloud, it could let you play it... But I think it will only let you play the game with Steam. I dunno... It's just that my dad has Steam, and it plays ok with Steam.. I dunno if you have to use Steam with the game. If you have Steam, and L4D (Left 4 Dead), then try playing it without logging in! If you do have to log in, then you need Steam to play it!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • Nintendo Network ID: Link-NM
  • Awards Won first place in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U February 2015 Tourney. Won first place in the MK8 weekly tourney. Members that played a lot of Mario Kart DS online. (>100 WiFi wins)
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
  • 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2973-5077
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 02:11:40 PM »
You need Steam to play the game.

There is a way to play without needing Steam, but it's illegal.

I had the demo, and even if my current laptop can't run Source games properly, it still was fun and would love to buy the game if I had the chance.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Knightlain

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 03:59:41 PM »
darn, it needs steam and I have linux, hope it works with it.

Offline PWN|Yoshi

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 05:10:01 PM »
Look for PWN|Pappie. That's my dads username, and he's a pretty good gamer! He has L4D, and he just loves it to death!

Offline Knightlain

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 10:38:13 PM »
Look for PWN|Pappie. That's my dads username, and he's a pretty good gamer! He has L4D, and he just loves it to death!
A dad that likes videogames? I think you should be happy. My parents are so sure that I will mess with my computer or devices unless I show the opposite.

When I grow up I want to be a VG father and a cosplay father and a computer father XD.

Offline PWN|Yoshi

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 09:30:14 PM »
lol, dude. Maybe,you can meet up with my dad and his friends, PWN|Fruit,PWN|GORILLA, PWN|Juice, Sgt. Anderson, and more (including Stick).  But, look out for me,with my main username, PWN|Yoshi,playing L4Dw/my pop and friends. And, I'll probably host up some servers if you have demos or the real deal. Promise.  ;)
EDIT: Play in Versus Mode and you can be either a Survivor or an Infected, mentioned in the First Post.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 09:42:26 PM by PWN|Yoshi »

Click here for our Discord chat