v1.2 - July 19, 2014
- Bonus code system now online.
v1.1.3 - July 6, 2014
- Fixed a bug when creating new licenses.
v1.1.2 - June 28, 2014
- All designs now available.
- Low level list added.
- Free choice for people with level 300 and above now available.
v1.1 - June 23, 2014
- VR Range option added.
- Edit page updated. Check and fill in only the items you want to update instead of typing everything again.
v1.0.1 - June 23, 2014
- Fixed issue with Electrodrome license design not loading.
v1.0 - June 2, 2014
- Vehicle configuration now available and displayed.
- Star ranks are now available and displayed.
v0.96 (Beta) - May 27, 2014
- Top level cards page now available.
- Find your license page now available.
- Prepared license system for part customization display.
v0.95 (Beta) - May 7, 2014
- Levelling system is now enabled!
- The edit page now remembers your license id number.
- Replaced the fancy dogecoin widget with a simple text containing the dogecoin address for faster load times.
Shibes don't need the widget, right?
v0.91 (Beta) - May 1, 2014
- support for special unicode symbols. (♥, ★, etc. )
- License ID# printed inside the license.
- Fixed a glitch that erased the level number when updating a license.
- Disabled CloudFlare cache for the alternate domain address.
v0.9 (Beta) - April 26, 2014
- Licenses are now hosted on the server!
- Each license now also has a unique id number.
- Update your license instead of creating a new one.
v0.8 (Beta) - April 14, 2014
Planned for next updates
- Bonus codes. - v1.2 (after game release)
- More features that are secret atm. :P